Lava Music introduces the Lava ME 3, a carbon fiber "smart" guitar that features a multi-touch display and built-in apps that enable effects and loops.
LAVA MUSIC has introduced the company’s first smart guitar LAVA ME 3. As the third generation in the unibody carbon fiber guitar line LAVA ME, LAVA ME 3 has practical and creative features.
LAVA ME 3 comes with a 3.5-inch multi-touch display that reportedly makes guitar tools as intuitive as smartphones. Pairing with the display, there comes the HILAVA operating system supporting a set of useful apps, enabling players to access functions like tuner, metronome, effects pedal, looper pedal, recorder without plugging in any external device.
Here is a brief introduction about the apps and how they work:
- Essential tools like tuner, metronome and recorder are easily accessible with a simple tap.
- The Effects app allows players to visualize, utilize and customize dozens of unique built-in sound effects powered by advanced sound algorithms.
- The Practice app features 5 practice modes: chord transition, strumming, scale training, ear training, and single note. It offers players a detailed report after each practice so that they can analyze their progress.
- The Loops app offers over 100 grooves of different genres. Players can create recordings on top of the loops and record up to 4 tracks of playing.
- Finished works can be shared instantly to social networks and to the mobile LAVA+ app, an online music social community where players can socialize by music.
LAVA ME 3 features a U.S list price starting from USD $999 and is available from LAVA MUSIC official site and local dealers. For more information about LAVA MUSIC and its products, please visit www.lavamusic.com or follow @lavamusicofficial on social media.