Lava Music introduces the Lava ME 3, a carbon fiber "smart" guitar that features a multi-touch display and built-in apps that enable effects and loops.
LAVA MUSIC has introduced the company’s first smart guitar LAVA ME 3. As the third generation in the unibody carbon fiber guitar line LAVA ME, LAVA ME 3 has practical and creative features.
LAVA ME 3 comes with a 3.5-inch multi-touch display that reportedly makes guitar tools as intuitive as smartphones. Pairing with the display, there comes the HILAVA operating system supporting a set of useful apps, enabling players to access functions like tuner, metronome, effects pedal, looper pedal, recorder without plugging in any external device.
Here is a brief introduction about the apps and how they work:
- Essential tools like tuner, metronome and recorder are easily accessible with a simple tap.
- The Effects app allows players to visualize, utilize and customize dozens of unique built-in sound effects powered by advanced sound algorithms.
- The Practice app features 5 practice modes: chord transition, strumming, scale training, ear training, and single note. It offers players a detailed report after each practice so that they can analyze their progress.
- The Loops app offers over 100 grooves of different genres. Players can create recordings on top of the loops and record up to 4 tracks of playing.
- Finished works can be shared instantly to social networks and to the mobile LAVA+ app, an online music social community where players can socialize by music.
LAVA ME 3 features a U.S list price starting from USD $999 and is available from LAVA MUSIC official site and local dealers. For more information about LAVA MUSIC and its products, please visit www.lavamusic.com or follow @lavamusicofficial on social media.
- Lava Guitars Releases the Lava-Drop Model - Premier Guitar ›
- Lava Guitars Announces the Lava Drop Line - Premier Guitar ›
- Lava Music Unveils the Lava Me Pro Model - Premier Guitar ›
- LAVA Music Introduces an All-New LAVA ME 3 Finish - Premier Guitar ›
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.