AXESS Electronics AXSGTR Introduces Its First Effect Pedal
Designed to be straightforward, appealing to guitarists looking for a familiar old-school three-knob layout, this transparent clean boost and lower gain pedal is meant to push an already overdriven tube amp.
Adding to the company’s growing line of buffers, patch-boxes, MIDI switching, and utility devices, AXESS Electronics launches its first pedal — the OBViouS Boost/Overdrive — a new option for transparent clean boost and low gain overdrive.
Selfishly designed to get “more” out of a collection of beloved Marshall amplifiers, which when pushed, like many other tube amps, benefit greatly from the pedal’s ability to sculpt and fine-tune, tightened and tailored, bass and treble frequencies for a hot-rodded transparent response.
Features and highlights include:
- Transparent clean boost and low gain overdrive
- Three knobs to control Level, Gain, and Treble, and two 3-position toggle switches to select the Bass response and Clip characteristics
- Relay true-bypass switching and a blue LED indicates effect on/off
- Die-cast aluminum enclosure and laser-engraved acrylic nameplate
- Pedalboard and SquarePlug-friendly top-mounted input, output, and power jacks
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input (no battery)
- Hand-crafted in Canada
The OBViouS Boost/Overdrive is designed and built by hand in Canada, and carries a street price of $199usd. It is available at select international dealers and can also be purchased directly at axesselectronics.com.
For more information, please visit axesselectronics.com.