Two types of delay modes and up to 680 ms of delay time.
Athens, Greece (February 20, 2015) -- Adding to the company’s well-established line of boutique guitar products, AudioTubeWorks has unveiled the Ti.Lay. delay pedal. Offering two types of delay modes, Tape and Analogue, plus up to 680 ms of delay time.
Tape simulates the characteristics of the old school tape echoes, with internal trimmer to adjust the saturation like changing tape size! Analogue simulates the warmth of well known analogue delay pedals.
- 100% Handmade
- True bypass on/off switch
- Mix, Time, Repeats controls
- Toggle switch for “Tape” - “Analogue”
- Internal trimmer for tape saturation level
- External 9-12V standard dc jack
- Internal 9V battery clip
Suggested retail price is $180.
For more information: