The guitar is available with either a korina or mahogany body and GoodTone/Häussel pickups.
Buttikon, Switzerland (June 11, 2015) -- The newest addition to Soultool’s exclusive line of boutique guitars combines swissness and perfection in construction and design while offering unrivaled sound and playability for players of almost all genres. Unlike traditional junior models, Laguz The Junior’s vintage look does not compromise ergonomics or playability. It’s a highly dynamic guitar whose incredible presence snaps in your face!
This interpretation of a legendary single cut guitar is made of mahogany or korina with a pau ferro fret board. Thanks to its 25 1/2“ scale it really flows and sounds seriously huge. In addition to unifying guitar and player into one single masterpiece, it features:
- Full Access Neck Joint – superior handling even in the highest positions
- Special Soft Steel Quality Frets combined with Soultool’s 2-Zone-Fretting – super smooth playability, very comfortable string action, no refretting necessary
- Belly Cut and curved top – amazing ergonomics
- Luminlay side dots and the Laguz symbol embedded at the 12th fret – extraordinary looks, perfect orientation and they even glow in the dark
- Supreme quality hardware – Gotoh SGS510-MG tuners, GoodTone / Häussel Pickups, ABM Wraparound bridge, Graphtech nut, Emerson PRO CTS pots, Schaller security locks
For more information: