The Spoon frontman's namesake model features Fender Custom Shop pickups and an S-1 switch.
Scottsdale, AZ (Sept 5, 2019) -- Britt Daniel’s slashing indie-rock and precision-punk guitar style has fueled Spoon to indie-rock superstardom over the course of their 20+ year career. Stunning in a custom Amarillo Gold lacquer finish, the Britt Daniel Tele Thinline guitar’s lightweight semi-hollow ash body resonates sweetly while sacrificing none of the Telecaster’s signature steely clarity—thanks to its Fender Custom Shop pickups and an S-1 switch that allows you to change instantly between series and parallel pickup wiring. The one-piece “Deep C” maple neck shape fits comfortably in the hand and the 9.5”-radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets allow for fast playing and choke-free bending. Other features include Fender ClassicGear tuning machines, electrosocket output jack and Elite molded hardshell case.
- Thinline ash body with Amarillo Gold lacquer finish
- Deep “C”-shaped neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Vintage-Style single-coil bridge pickup; Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special single-coil Tele neck pickup
- S-1 switch for series/parallel operation
- ClassicGear tuning machines
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: