Debuting at NAMM 2022, the AMP X is a 100-watt neural analog and fully-programmable amp in pedal format.
First teased at Winter NAMM 2020, the AMP X is set to be publicly unveiled at the NAMM 2022 summer show, with customers, press, artists and visitors encouraged to come and discover it at the BluGuitar booth, which is situated at Hall D, #5427. AMP X is a constantly growing collection of amps and effects in authentic analog nanotube quality. AMP X was designed to be a powerful guitar amp system – a complete rig for guitar players in one easily-transportable 6.5 lbs. chassis.
BluGuitar founder and professional guitarist Thomas Blug will be on-hand throughout the show to demonstrate and explain the many facets of AMP X. Alongside the AMP X at the booth will be BluGuitar’s award-winning AMP1 Mercury and Iridium Edition amplifiers, as well as the full range of BluGuitar cabinets and other accessories. BluGuitar artist endorsers including Jennifer Batten, Ryszard Gabrielczyk and Andrew Matthews will also make appearances at the booth.
• Fully programmable
• Neural Analog Amp design
• 100 watt Nanotube X power amp
• Ships with tones from AMP1 Mercury Edition and Iridium Edition
• Onboard analog effects (compressor, boost, overdrive, fuzz, tremolo)
• 16 core digital FX processing
• Pre/post, mono/stereo digital effects (chorus, phaser, flanger, univibe, delay, reverb)
• Dynamic IR stereo speaker emulation/recording output
• Get more amps, effects, and cabinets with the expandable BlugPrints sound library
AMP X will be launched at NAMM 2022 on the BluGuitar stand, located at Hall D, #5427. More info at: www.bluguitar.com.
- BluGuitar Unveils the Remote1 - Premier Guitar ›
- BluGuitar Presents the Amp1 Iridium Edition - Premier Guitar ›
- BluGuitar Amp 1 Review - Premier Guitar ›