Daredevil Releases the Aces Hybrid Amplifier Pedal
Inspired by vintage RCA data sheets from the 1950’s, this is a 2-stage gain circuit utilizing NOS Germanium and modern day silicon transistors.
These hand-wired pedals crank out the vintage warmth and sustain of Germanium along with a biting upper midrange that screams Rock n Roll. A single knob controls output, and true bypass switching makes it great for stacking with other effects.
- Hybrid circuit with NOS germanium & silicon transistors
- Warm vintage feel and harmonic sustain, with dynamic touch response
- Great for stacking with other effects, very reactive to volume roll-off
- 2-year warranty, all hand wired, with true bypass
- 9-volt DC using external power supply – no battery
Daredevil ACES Hybrid Amplifier pedal demo
The ACES Hybrid Amplifier pedal carries a U.S. MAP price of $169. For more information, please visit daredevilpedals.com.
- Daredevil Red Light District Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Daredevil Pedals Releases the Earl Slick Daisho - Premier Guitar ›
- Daredevil Pedals Atomic Cock Review - Premier Guitar ›