Eastman Unveils the Juliet LA
Juliet LA has all the signatures of Eastman’s Juliet series; an original offset design by Eastman head designer, Otto D’Ambrosio, and a lightweight solid one-piece Okoume body that's sculpted for maximum comfort and playability.
The guitar’s Celestine Blue Truetone Gloss finish evokes the Los Angeles clear sky and looks georeous while riding classic surf tones with a pair of Seymour Duncan Radiator Phat Cat P-90s with gold foil covers. A Göldo Les Trem system pairs with a Göldo 3-Point Vario “moving” bridge, limiting top contact, and allowing for maximum articulation, sustain, and resonance. With Göldo K-line back locking tuners, Juliet LA stays in tune no matter how much a player bends its tone.
“We couldn't let Romeo LA have all the fun,” said Otto D’Ambrosio, Eastman’s head designer of fretted instruments. “The Seymour Radiator P90s and the Göldo tremolo are a match made in guitar heaven.”
“The matching headstock in Celestine Blue came to me in a dream. It’s just so striking on Juliet, we had to do this version for LA,” said Pepijn ‘t Hart, Eastman‘s fretted international sales and product development manager.
Features and specifications of Juliet LA include:
- Body Material: Solid One-Piece Okoume
- Neck Material: Solid One-Piece Okoume
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1.72"
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Radiator Gold Foil P90
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Radiator Gold Foil P90
- Tailpiece: Göldo TLT2N Tremolo
- Bridge: Göldo 3-Point Vario Bridge HW2GN
- Tuners: Göldo MGDBL33N Back Locking Tuners
- Scale Length: 645mm
- Truss Rod: Double Acting
- Switch: Schaller Mega Switch
- Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Color: Celestine Blue
- MSRP $1,999 / €1,8799 / £1,659