Gretsch Launches the Revamped G5201E Rancher Penguin Parlors
These acoustic-electrics deliver classic Penguin style and appointments in a resonant parlor-size acoustic guitar.
Originally only available in White, today’s models are offered in Black, Mint Metallic and Shell Pink, each with gold hardware. These acoustic-electric guitars are designed to be the perfect instrument for players who want a distinctive and unique look on stage or in the studio.
The Fishman Presys III pickup/preamp system provides a modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid spruce top with maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets, pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays and synthetic bone nut, laurel bridge, gold sparkle binding, vertical wing Gretsch headstock logo, gold plexi pickguard, gold hardware and more. ($549.99 USD, £579.00 GBP, €669.00 EUR, $1199.00 AUD, ¥91,300 JPY) Available in Black, Mint Metallic and Shell Pink.
- Laminated Maple Body with Solid Spruce Top - Solid top gives great sound when playing acoustically and laminated sides help reduce feedback when plugged in
- Mahogany Neck with Laurel Fingerboard - Maple neck adds high-end crispness and definition
- FIshman Presys III Pickup System - Great acoustic sound with ton of flexibility to dial in the right sound for stage or studio
- Gold Hardware - Inspired by the golden era of Gretsch, these glitz and glam designs are perfect for the nontraditional, stage-ready playe
Gretsch G5021E Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic/Electrics
More info: https://gretschguitars.com.
- Gretsch G2622T-P90 Streamliner Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Vintage Vault: 1962 Gretsch Princess - Premier Guitar ›
- Grestch Releases G5623 Electromatic Center-Block Bono Signature ... ›