RockBoard Presents the Power Block Multi-Power Supply
February 1, 2022
A compact multi-power supply offering an 18V DC power supply with exchangeable multi-regional plug adapters.
The RockBoard Power Block is a compact multi-power supply for effects pedals and offers 10 power slots for the parallel power supply of up to 10 pedals. With a total of 1,200 mA for the eight 9V connections and a total of 800 mA for the two 18V connections, RockBoard has designed this multi-power supply so modern effects pedal setups can be easily supplied with power. The scope of delivery includes 10 connection cables and an 18V DC power supply (2,000 mA) with exchangeable multi-regional plug adapters.
- Multi-power supply for effects pedals
- 8x 9V DC power slots, grouped, max. 1,200 mA total combined
- 2x 18V DC power slots, grouped, max. 800 mA total combined
- 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 8 red LEDs indicate short circuit for each 9V connection separately
- Max. total current output of 2,000 mA
- Input voltage 18V DC
- Incl. 10x RockBoard Flat Power Cable, 50 cm (for connecting effects pedals)
- Incl. 1x 18V DC power adapter (2,000 mA) with exchangeable multi-regional plug adapters
(EU, UK, US/CA, AU/NZ)
- Input voltage 100-240V AC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 112 x 60 x 22 mm / 4 13/32" x 2 23/64" x 55/64"
- Weight: 150 g / 0.33 lbs
U.S. pricing of the RockBoard Power Block is $99.90. For more information, please visit: www.rockboard.de or www.w-distribution.de.
From Your Site Articles
- RockBoard Announces New Pedal Connectors - Premier Guitar ›
- RockBoard Introduces Flat Patch Gold Cables - Premier Guitar ›
- Warwick Introduces the RockBoard Power LT XL - Premier Guitar ›
Related Articles Around the Web