Welcome to the new PremierGuitar.com—PG’s first full online redesign since our debut in 2007! We’re very excited about the change and hope that you enjoy the upgraded site.
The new PremierGuitar.com doesn't change what we do—all the videos, galleries, articles, and giveaways you love are still here, and better than ever. But the new PG web experience is all about making your visit more enjoyable and making it easier to find what you’re looking for.
“Everything about the new premierguitar.com makes it simpler, more intuitive, and a lot more enjoyable to navigate our wealth of authoritative reviews, interviews, videos, and galleries,” says Premier Guitar editor in chief Shawn Hammond. “We’re especially excited about how easily it lets you drill down on a specific topic—for instance, to find everything we’ve ever written on fuzz boxes or EL34-driven amps, or see all the products that have won our coveted Premier Gear Award.”
We’ve made a short video (above) to help familiarize you with where you can find things, but here are some tips:
- The slider frame at the top of our new homepage highlights some of our latest top stories, but the What's New column just below that is where you’ll want to check back, day in and day out. It’s constantly updated to highlight the latest additions to the site—whether it’s breaking news, Rig Rundown videos, gear reviews, cool gear giveaways, or interviews with the hottest guitarists and bassists on the planet.
- All of our content is now broken down into five categories at the top of the page—reviews, gear, artists, how-to, and lessons—and clicking any of them takes you to a page chock-full of articles, videos, and pictures on that subject—but you’ll also notice that hovering over each category offers a direct link to more specific content within that category.
- Our expert columns are now called Premier Blogs—hover over the Premier Blogs link in the navigation to see some of our most popular, or click on the link to see them all.
- You can find all of our gear giveaways at the Win Stuff link, where we’re also compiling guitar-centric contests from around the web.
- If you know exactly what you’re looking for, hit the search bar in the upper right corner, where you’ll also find a link to our current digital issue. If you’re looking for a specific issue's articles or audio clips, check out our back issues page. And you'd like a free digital subscription to future issues, click here—you get every issue of PG as soon as it's available!
- If you need help at any time, click the Contact link at the bottom of the page.
“Now you can enjoy even more great nuggets from Premier Guitar,” says publisher Jon Levy. “On any screen that you prefer to use—your computer, mobile phone or tablet—PG's new site will look better and make it easier for you to find the gear info, videos, lessons and artist features that you're most interested in. We hope you dig the experience.”
We welcome your feedback on our new site—feel free to send us your comments below!
* Required Field