- Rig Rundowns
- Pro Advice
* Military-grade, sealed potentiometer
* Heavy-duty switch with improved duty cycle
* Superior wiring with heavy-duty RF shielding, and hand soldered connections, double-reinforced with commercial-grade adhesive
* Heavier case for enhanced stability in live performance
* New battery compartment with door and battery cradle
The Budwah’s uses a custom inductor voice that produces the midrange honk of vintage wahs without the top-end harshness. At bass settings, the Budwah's tone is thick without losing note clarity. When accentuating the highs, a carefully selected roll-off frequency ensures the Budwah isn't piercing.
The Budwah's tight and focused tone sweep produces an outstanding vocal-like quality. Circuitry features a hard-wire bypass; custom coil inductor inspired by the vintage Fasel inductor; full-ground plane board for noiseless operation; and a beefy, reliable switch.
Despite the improvements made to the Budwah, its price remains unchanged. “Budda is offering the same great circuitry with major design and hardware upgrades without a price increase,” says Budda Product Manager Michael Smith.
The new Budwah pedals are now in stores.
For more information:
Source: Press Release