The VM-202 is a dual-processor guitar/bass cab simulator. It handles both analog (line balanced/unbalanced) and digital signals (S/PDIF, AES/EBU). Plug-in directly your bass/guitar preamp or other instruments with a line output (keyboard, piano, etc.).
With this new product, playing two cab+microphone simulations simultaneously and reproducing, for example a multi microphones miking process, are now possible.
The Torpedo VM-202 integrates a power amp simulation which offers the possibility to choose between A or AB class. The simulation gives the choice between 4 different tubes among the most used in the market (EL84, EL34, 6V6, etc.).
- Cab simulation: up to 50 Two Notes speakers, up to 50 user speakers
- Microphone simulation: 8 microphones
- Presets back-up: up to 100 presets
- Latency: Normal mode = 5ms, Low latency mode = 3ms
- Converter: AD/DA 24 bits / 192 kHz
- Internal processing: 32-bit float / 96 kHz
- S/N ratio: 100 dB measured
- Line input: 2x balanced/unbalanced switched by relay, 20 KOhms
- Line output: 2x balanced pre-simulation, 2x balanced dual mono /stereo
- Headphone output: stereo
- Digital inputs: stereo AES/EBU and S/PDIF
- Digital outputs: stereo AES/EBU and S/PDIF
- Synchronization: wordclock
- Communication: USB control with the Torpedo Remote software: Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7; MIDI control: program change et Control change
- Ethernet: Optional
- Dimensions: 442x305x89 mm (without the rack ears), 483x305x89 mm (with the rack ears)
- Weight: 5,2 kg
- MSRP: 2329 EUR (VAT incl.), approximately $2860.50
Two Notes Audio Engineering
Source: Press Release