Gatekeeper Introduces GK-Drive Distortion Pedal
Gatekeeper, a division of Porter Pickups, has introduced the company’s first pedal model: the brand new GK-Drive, a medium gain distortion.
Gatekeeper’s new GK-Drive is designed to be a versatile overdrive that can also be used as a booster. Its broad range of tones work well with all types of pickups and amps. The 3-knob control set includes Gain, Tone, and Volume, along with a 2-position Lift/Clip switch. The USA-Made pedal features a versatile sweep of the tone and gain knobs paired with the lift/clip switch that can be used to create a fuller sound.
- Lift/Clip switch: lifts diodes for a fuller sound
- Tone knob: Active tone control that follows a low pass filter that boosts treble.
- Gain knob: Sweeps from clean boost to medium gain
- Volume knob: unity around 2 o’clock
- 9-volt and 18-volt DC operation with external power supply
- True bypass switching
- Made in USA
Introducing the Gatekeeper GK-Drive Pedal
The Gatekeeper GK-Drive pedal carries a $179 price.
For more information, please visit porterpickups.com.