DSM Humboldt Announces the Simplifier DLX
The amp can be used as a stereo 2-channel amplifier, two parallel amplifiers for full stereo signal chain, or with two guitars at the same time, each with its own amp and FX loop.
After its previously successful introduction of the Simplifier analog preamp/cab sim, Chilean-based DSM Humboldt is announcing the Simplifier Deluxe, a brand new zero watt amplifier/pedal with remarkable features and a variety of new sounds.
With this tone-sculpting device, guitar players can now easily dial in unique sounds by choosing cabinet options, different tube configurations, amps and gain stages, reverb modes, and more. The Simplifier Deluxe will go from sparkling cleans, to chimey warm blues, and fire-breather high gain chunks. All of this comes in a small package measuring just 5.1 x 3.9 x 2.5 inches.
Similar to its little brother, the Simplifier, there are endless connectivity options and multiple configurations for rehearsing via headphones out, recording, or live scenarios.
For this product release, DSM Humboldt is offering a limited-time bundle that includes a compact footswitch for choosing channels and reverb.
DSM&Humboldt: SIMPLIFIER DLX
Simplifier Deluxe features include:
Ultra Connectivity Platform
- Use it as a stereo 2-channel amplifier, or two parallel amplifiers for full stereo signal chain, or with two guitars at the same time, each with its own amp and FX loop.
- Mono or Stereo mode Input.
- Stereo FX send with preamp bypass option for each channel.
- Stereo Thru jack for recording an unaffected signal, WDW, or monitoring purposes.
- Right and Left FX return jacks. If the Left return is empty, it can be set to be a slave of the right channel for mono use or take the signal from channel B for full stereo.
- DI outputs.
- ¼-inch outputs with option to bypass the power+cab emulation.
Two Fully Independent Preamps
- Two studio grade preamps capable of modeling iconic amplifier tones. Each channel boasts:
- 3 preamp types (MS Brit, American, AC Brit)
- 3 Gain modes (Clean, Crunch and Lead)
- Channel A models a cranked amplifier with phase splitter saturation, producing dynamic range of distortion harmonics, ultra-responsive picking, pinching harmonics that fly from fingers. Ideal for aggressive and expressive playing.
- Channel B models the same amps, but with a warmer, rounder response, perfect for sweet cleans, blues crunch up to heavy rhythm guitar.
New Stereo Reverb with Three Modes
- Including a full stereo reverb with mix control for each channel independently.
- Three reverb modes
Housed in a custom-designed aluminum chassis, Simplifier Deluxe can also serve as a high-grade headphone amp with Aux Input. Left and right power amp and cabinet settings are the same as the original Simplifier.
According to Jano Acevedo, DSM Humboldt CEO, "In a world filled with digital tools for guitar players, we aim to be a bridge for people who want a different experience. We think that analogue stands alone, and the new Simplifier Deluxe is a perfect example.
The worldwide release date for Simplifier Deluxe will be May 2021, with a MAP price of $449.90 USD.
For more information:
- DSM Noisemaker Unveils the OmniCabSim Mini - Premier Guitar ... ›
- No Mics, No Cab, No Problem! - Premier Guitar | The best guitar and ... ›
- DSM & Humboldt Electronics Introduce the Simplifier - Premier Guitar ›
- No Mics, No Cab, No Problem! - Premier Guitar ›
- DSM Humboldt Introduces the ClearComp 1078 Dynamic Threshold Compressor - Premier Guitar ›