Dusky Electronics is proud to announce the newest addition to its award-winning pedal lineup, Toasted. An update of Dusky's Toasted Drive pedal, Toasted sports an expanded range of control and more pleasing distortion, while retaining the same basic topology that gave the Toasted Drive its unique, original voice. Toasted does everything its ancestor could do, just better.
Eschewing opamps and clipping diodes, Toasted's discrete, class-A circuitry consists of a pair of MOSFET gain stages cascaded one into the other, like tube gain stages in a guitar amplifier. Toasted's dynamic low-to-medium gain range stacks well with other pedals and its substantial output volume allows it to push a tube amplifier over the edge. Think of Toasted as a semi-transparent gain stage that can be used to expand the range of an existing guitar to amplifier connection.
- Real overdrive from a discrete class-A circuit
- Internal MEAT switch to expands low end range
- High impedance input allowing for flexible placement in signal chain
- 18V power option, for extended dynamic range and headroom
- Battery power option
The Toasted retails for $180 and can be purchased online at duskyamp.com.
- Dusky Hypatia Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Dusky Electronics Releases the Soniashnyk Fuzz - Premier Guitar ›