A sleek thinline model loaded with Seymour Duncan Radiator Phat Cat pickups.
Eastman today introduced Romeo LA - the latest addition to the beloved thinline Romeo series. With maximum playability in mind, Romeo LA expands upon its lightweight design with tremolo sounds, adding finesse to this innovative modern day thinline guitar.
The Celestine Blue finish, evoking Los Angeles' classic skyline, is carefully accented by the gold foil found in its Seymour Duncan Radiator Phat Cat pickups that deliver P- 90 fueled sounds. The groundbreaking Göldo Les Trem Tremolo system pairs with a Göldo 3-Point Vario "moving" bridge, limiting top contact and allowing for maximum articulation, sustain, and resonance. No matter how much you use the Trem system, the Göldo K-line back locking tuners will ensure dead on tuning and fast restringing. Just like the city it's named after, Romeo LA's natural beauty, originality, and striking appointments will be sure to leave any player feeling well loved.
"With Romeo LA we created one eye catching thinline," said Otto D'Ambrosio, Eastman's head designer of fretted instruments. "The silhouette is unmistakably Romeo, but beneath the Celestine Blue finish, is a laminated top that transfers a lush transparent tremolo, adding new flavor to our tonal palette. Like the color of shimmering skies and the rhythmic swells of crystal clean sets, this is the new surf guitar, originating in surf city."
"We are thrilled that Romeo LA's sound lives up to its looks," said Pepijn 't Hart, Eastman's international sales and product development manager. "The addition of the Seymour Duncan Radiator Gold Foil Phat Cat P-90's, in combination with the Les Trem Tremolo system, creates that airy, surf tone that we were looking for. It is a brand- new sound that you have never heard in an Eastman."
- Body Top: Spruce Laminate
- Back/Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: Bone 1.72"
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Radiator Gold Foil P-90
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Radiator Gold Foil P-90
- Tailpiece: Göldo TLT2N Tremolo
- Bridge: Göldo 3-Point Vario Bridge HW2GN
- Tuners: Göldo MGDBL33N Back Locking Tuners
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Color Options: Celestine Blue
- Finish: Gloss
- Case: Hard-shell Case
MSRP: $1,749.00/ €1,699.00
For more information:
- Eastman Guitars Announces Acoustics, Archops, and Electrics for ... ›
- Eastman Guitars Introduces the Ray Benson Signature Model and ... ›
- Eastman Guitars Announces the 00 Acoustic and “Lil' Smokey ... ›