The BE-MINI head combines a 30-watt power section and Dave Friedman's famous "BE" preamp circuit. The BE-Mini has the same signature British-voiced harmonics, grind, and punchof the legendary BE amplifier's legendary high-gain tones.
The BE-MINI's compact size, light weight and included effects loop makes the BE-MINI a killer companion whether onstage, at home or in the studio.
The BE-MINI is loaded with player-friendly features including Gain, Level, three band EQ, Presence control and powerful Cut and Tight switches. These tools allow you to tailor the BE-MINI's character to your preferences. On the back panel, you will find a high-quality series effects loop ideal for using time-based effects with your high-gain tones. The included 24V universal-voltage power-supply means you can take your BE-MINI wherever you travel.
● Authentic Friedman High-Gain, British-Voiced Tones
● 30-watt Power Section is Ideal for Most Applications
● Inspired by the Friedman BE-100 Amplifier and BE-OD Overdrive Pedal
● Familiar Control Layout with Gain, Volume and Presence
● Cut and Tight Mini Toggles
● Onboard Series Effects Loop
● Signature Friedman BE Look and Style
● Compact Travel and Studio-Friendly Size
● Universal 24V Power Supply
● Dimensions: 9.5" (w) x 6.25" (d) x 5.25" (h)
● Weight: 4 lbs.
MAP/Suggested Retail - $329.99
For more information:
- Friedman Dirty Shirley Mini Review - Premier Guitar | The best guitar ... ›
- Quick Hit: Friedman Golden Pearl Review - Premier Guitar | The best ... ›
- Your Pedalboards 2020! - Premier Guitar | The best guitar and bass ... ›
- Friedman Unveils the BE-OD Deluxe and the Golden Pearl - Premier ... ›
- Your Pedalboards 2020! - Premier Guitar ›