Introducing MONO M80 Vertigo Ultra Case
Two new models designed for dreadnought acoustic guitar and semi-hollow guitar.
The MONO M80 Vertigo Ultra Dreadnought Acoustic and Semi-Hollow Guitar Cases come complete with a range of game-changing design features, including the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure, and improved ergonomic features. These new models provide guitarists with even more options for gear protection and ease of transport.
The Vertigo Ultra Dreadnought Acoustic and Semi-Hollow Guitar Cases feature:
- Patent-pending Freeride Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Both the MONO M80 Vertigo Ultra Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Case and the MONO M80 Vertigo Ultra Semi-Hollow Guitar Case are shipping this April and are available at $349.99 (US MAP) online and via select dealers.
For more information, please visit monocreators.com.