Moog makes its debut in the universal software space with recreations of its beloved analog effects pedals.
Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins are a re-invention of Moog’s analog effects pedals, bringing the legendary tone, musicality, and interconnectivity of the original hardware effects to your digital music production environment. Designed by Bob Moog and his engineering team in the late '90s and '00s, Moogerfooger effects pedals were direct descendants of the original Moog modular synthesizers, adapted to process, modulate, and play with inputs ranging from guitar, voice, and synthesizer to any imaginable audio source. From the MF-104's lush, warm analog delay circuit to the swirling phaser effects of the MF-103 and legendary resonant ladder lowpass filter in the MF-101, Moogerfoogers have become renowned for their sound and adopted by studios and performers around the world.
The original collection of Moogerfoogers were more than the sum of their parts due to their powerful and flexible control voltage inputs and outputs—able to play amongst themselves and combine into dynamic inter-related effects.
Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins recreate that CV interconnectivity, allowing each instance of a Moogerfooger to modulate the parameters of any other across your project in any major DAW. With digital attenuverters added to every CV input, side-chain capabilities, and DC offset capabilities, Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins allow for deep control over every aspect of your sound.
The effects family range from clean filtering to wildly experimental modulation designed to manipulate, enhance, and fully transform any sound. Each with its own distinct identity, these effects are designed to work perfectly alongside one another in your audio chain.
The complete collection of Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins includes all seven reimagined Moogerfooger pedals in software form:
- MF-101S Lowpass Filter - the classic Moog ladder filter with an envelope follower for dynamic control
- MF-102S Ring Modulator - a wide-range carrier oscillator paired with an LFO for effects from soft tremolo through far-out clangorous ring modulation tones
- MF-103S 12-Stage Phaser - a descendant of the vibrant 1970s rack-mounted Moog phaser with an on-board LFO
- MF-104S Analog Delay - a rich, full-bodied delay and modulation circuit that has remained highly sought after to this day
- MF-105S MuRF - a groundbreaking effect combining a resonant filter bank with a pattern generator and skewing envelope for vibrant animation of an incoming sound
- MF-107S FreqBox - a box of gnarly synced VCO sounds with envelope and FM modulation
- MF-108S Cluster Flux - a flexible processor that can modulate between chorus, flanging, and vibrato
Ty Segall | Frog Meets Fly | Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins
Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins are available for a limited-time introductory price of $149 USD (regularly $249). This offer includes all seven Moogerfooger effects in one powerful and convenient collection that is compatible with all major DAWs.
For more information, please visit moogmusic.com.
- Moog MF Flange Bucket Brigade Harmonic Manipulator Review ... ›
- Moog MF-104M Analog Delay Pedal Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Moog Minifoogers Review - Premier Guitar ›