N-Audio Unveils 8X7 and 4X4 Amp Cabinet Switching Systems
Both units are a great choice for recording studios, musicians with a few amplifiers, or for a quick A/B comparison and finding the best tone.
Nine years since N-audio released its first product for switching between amplifiers and cabinets, the new 8X7 and the 4X4 Amp Cabinet switchers provide new levels of flexibility. The 8X7 switcher can switch between up to 8 amplifiers and up to 7 cabinets. The 4X4 switcher supports up to 4 amplifiers and up to 4 cabinets. Both devices have a switchable insert for an external power attenuator. They are designed to work with any type of amplifier including tube, solid state, and bridged mono amplifiers like the Kempers having built-in hardware and software protections for safe playing. Both units are a great choice for recording studios, musicians with a few amplifiers, or for a quick A/B comparison and finding the best tone. There is no dead spot between the switching, making the units a great choice for recording or on stage.
- Up to 8 (4) amplifiers or combos
- Up to 7 (4) cabinets. Can drive up to 3 cabinets in parallel simultaneously
- Switchable power attenuator insert. Can be used for silent recording
- Front and rear inputs
- Tuner output
- Hardware and software protections for your gear
- Quick and easy MIDI control and programming
- Universal mains (90-260VAC
All N-audio products are designed and built in Bulgaria with a lifetime guarantee.
The prices including free worldwide shipping are:
- 4X4 Amp Cabinet switcher: 620 Euro
- 8X7 Amp Cabinet switcher: 990 Euro.
N-AUDIO 8X7 SWITCHER - Awesome Amp Switcher tested with Vintage Amps!
For more information, please visit n-audio.net.