A preset-capable chorus and vibrato that's built to inspire creativity.
The Pretty Bird Woman is a preset-capable chorus and vibrato designed with an intuitive layout and is a solution to the complexities of current modulation pedal designs. The Pretty Bird Woman provides four programmable presets for immediate access to your essential settings, individually tuned depth and rate controls for optimized modulation, and a unique filtered delay line delivering warm modulated tones.
- Two unique modulated effects: chorus and vibrato.
- 4 programmable presets provide immediate access to your essential chorus and vibrato settings.
- Filtered delay line delivers warm modulated tone.
- Individually tuned depth and rate controls offer optimized range for chorus and vibrato.
- Smart switching system to engage effect in either momentary or latching mode for an expanded operational capability.
- Top-mounted instrument and power jacks designed to reduce pedalboard space.
- Buffered-bypass design that retains signal quality over any amount of cable length.
The Pretty Bird Woman is $239 USD and can be found at participating NativeAudio dealers and purchased directly at nativeaudio.com.
- Amp Modeling Reality Check - Premier Guitar ›
- 10 Amp Sims That Deliver Big Tones - Premier Guitar ›
- NativeAudio Unveils the Kiaayo Pedal - Premier Guitar ›
- NativeAudio Introduces the Rising Sun V2 Optical Tremolo ›