RJM Music Announces the Full English Overdrive
A fully-programmable overdrive and distortion pedal with a 100% analog signal path, inspired by British pedal designs.
The Full English is the follow-up to RJM Music’s Overture pedal, released in 2021. This new pedal uses the same programmable analog technology created for the Overture, but this time is focused on delivering British-inspired tones. The Full English can deliver transparent low to medium overdrive sounds, all the way to “amp in a box” grind.
- 100% analog signal path
- 6 overdrive modes ranging from clean boost to high gain distortion
- Standard gain, tone, and volume controls, plus a 3-band active post EQ
- Fully programmable, with 8 presets on board
- MIDI compatibility
- When used with a MIDI controller, it enables expression pedal support and allows access to 100 presets
- USB C connectivity
- Editor app available for Windows, Mac, and iPad
- Made in the USA
The Full English has a suggested retail price of $349.00 (US). It’s available at select retailers and can also be purchased directly from the RJM Music store with free shipping to customers in the US.
For more information, please visit rjmmusic.com.
The Full English - Tone Demo
- RJM Music Technology Introduces the Rack Gizmo ›
- RJM Music Releases the Overture Programmable Overdrive ›
- RJM Music Technology Overture Review ›