Blackstar’s line of ID Core amps are feature packed with loads of sounds and unique recording and streaming capabilities, plus with the PB-1 power bank, you’ll have up to 10 hour of playing—or charging—time. Available now at $159, $199, and $229.
Week #4 is here! You could WIN pedals from one of SIX great brands... including a whole new pedal lineup from Pigtronix!
The Dept. 10 pedals combine modern versatility with real tube-driven tones, using an ECC83 triode preamp tube running at 250V at the heart of each pedal. The Dual Drive and Dual Distortion are powerful tube effects, preamps, and audio interfaces, and the Dept 10 Boost is a flexible tube boost, eq, and overdrive.
A JAM pedals favorite for a lot of guitar, bass and keyboard players, the WaterFall is serving as a mainstay on boards of such greats as John Scofield, Nels Cline, Steve Lukather, Anthony Jackson and John Mesdeski for many years now, and has established itself as one of the best analog chorus/vibrato pedals in the market.
It features BBD chips faithful reproductions of the Panasonic MN3207, 2 toggle-switches, the first to select between chorus and vibrato modes, and the other to switch to a “wetter” effect resulting in a deeper, more contemporary sounding chorus, or a more intense, deranged vibrato sound! Max out the Depth and Speed controls to get Leslie-speaker type effects!
Pedaltrain Classic 2 Pedalboard w/ Tour Case installed with BTPA interface panel for input, output, send, return, and power. Power cable included + BTPA High Definition Straight to right angle instrument cable.
One Control Honeybee Overdrive 4K Mini and Mini Custom Versions.
For the 20th anniversary of the original BJFe Honeybee Overdrive, Björn Juhl has now brought the sound of his classic low-gain overdrive to the One Control Mini pedal platform, featuring both the classic Honeybee warm syrupy texture with Modern/Vintage Switch and a special new Custom version, with enhanced gain and a hot crimson finish. Gold finish is classic, Crimson finish is the high gain variant.
One of the most popular customer requests from the original Honeybee OD was for enhanced treble response. While many guitarists love the original “Nature” knob, Björn has equipped the new HBOD4k Mini with both Bass and Treble controls. This new design will enable players to dial the pedal in more easily with a wider range of amplifiers.
After the original run of 200 BJFe Honeybees, Björn started to change the original circuit in response to requests from guitarists worldwide. You can have both flavors of the Honeybee OD with the 4K Mini – simply flip the switch on the side between Vintage/Modern and experience the original sound of both Honeybee circuits in our Mini size enclosure to allow the HBOD4K Mini to fit on any pedalboard setup.
Vidami Blue is a revolutionary multi-modal tool that gives you hands-free control of today’s most popular music production, performance and education technology.
● The World’s First Hands-Free Video Looper with Page Turning, Tab/Lyric
Scrolling and Digital Audio Workstation Control.
● The Vidami Blue’s 3 Modes Features
1. Video Mode: Handsfree looping, slowing, and navigating of videos with the
tap of your foot.
2. DAW Mode: Control of many of today’s most popular Digital Audio
3. Page Turning & Tab/Lyric Scrolling Mode: Easily Turn Pages, Scroll Tabs,
Lyrics, and other functions on your favorite Digital Sheet Music apps and
● Vidami maximizes the time you spend with your hands on the instrument by
putting the controls at your feet
● Cuts your practice time in half: no more tedious reaching for the mouse and
keyboard to control the video
● Experience Freedom, Focus and Flow while you loop and slow down and learn
at your own rate
● Vidami’s easy to use Patented technology makes learning on YouTube and 50+online platforms easier, faster and more fun because your not distracted by technology
● Vidami Blue makes handsfree recording a breeze
● Scroll tabs and turn pages with ease
The world’s lightest 50 Watt valve amps, now available in 2x12 combo format, featuring built-in reactive load and a universal power supply.
Available in two formats, a classic EL34 design and a higher gain 6L6 model, these amps are simple to use but highly versatile. Developed after months of forensic examination of vintage valve amps, the intuitive two channel set-up deliver our best ever cleans and overdrives. An reactive load is built into each St. James amp, this allows you to run the valves flat out without having a speaker connected. Normally you would have to pay over $1000 for an additional piece of equipment – St. James has it included.
Add in Cab Rig, our next-generation DSP speaker simulator to capture incredible tones via USB / XLR D.I. out or headphones. The Power Reduction switch allows you to select 50 Watts, 2 Watts or Sag to easily get the perfect balance of power and response for any situation from studio to stage. The unique Celestion Zephyr lightweight ferrite speakers, candlenut plywood cabinet and universal power supply all go together to create 50 Watt valve amps that are less than half the weight of a traditional valve amp. The 2x12 combo weighs only 17kg: these are the lightest 50 Watt valve amps in the world and deliver amazing tones without compromise.
- Built-in reactive load: St. James amps have a built-in reactive load allowing you to drive the valves without a speaker connected. The reactive load mimics the electrical response of a typical loudspeaker to deliver the authentic valve power-amp tones possible in the studio or at home. No need to spend over $1000 on another piece of equipment.
- Power reduction: Based on Blackstar's patented Dynamic Power Reduction design you can easily switch from 50 Watts for the loudest clean headroom, down to 2 Watts for practicing, recording or smaller gigs, or a more overdriven power amp tone. The third option is Sag. This setting generates more power supply ‘sag’ to accentuate the allimportant amp compression, the ‘feel’ is softer and more ‘vintage’.
- Universal power supply: Blackstar's universal power supply, is lightweight and can be used anywhere in the world from 90V to 264V 50/60Hz.
- Lightweight cabinet: Candlenut plywood is used for strength and lightness and its beneficial acoustic properties, creating a roadworthy cabinet that sounds great and won’t let you down.
- Stunning boutique looks and a new illuminated logo: Desirability is as essential as amazing sound, so we’re delighted to share a completely new look for St. James including an illuminated logo inspired by our original Artisan amps.
See How These Players Reacted to St. James (Full Length) | St. James | Blackstar
The St. James 2X12 EL34 and 6L6 50 Watt amps are now available at your favorite Blackstar dealer for $1,499.99. Learn more at www.blackstaramps.com.