Who wouldn't love to add a Supro Flanger to their rig? Now's your chance! Enter here for today's Stompboxtober giveaway!
Sibling to the Supro Chorus, the Supro Flanger is an all-analog, full-stereo modulation effects pedal that uses a quartet of genuine MN3009 Bucket Brigade IC chips to deliver the absolute richest Flanger effect possible while maintaining exceptional headroom. In addition to Speed and Width knobs, the Supro Flanger features a bi-directional Feedback control and a Sweep control that increases the delay time on one side of the stereo field while shortening the delay time on the other side. Featured for the first time in a flanger pedal, the Dimension switch crossfeeds the two channels into one another, creating the entrancing double-flanger effect of two delay lines being modulated in opposite directions, even when used in mono. Runs on standard 9VDC.
The Trigger Fly Capo builds on the original Trigger Capo—Dunlop’s most popular capo design—designed for better handling and tuning stability.
First released in 1995, the original Dunlop Trigger Capo quickly became the go-to for live performances—it can be placed anywhere with a quick squeeze of the hand thanks to its sleek, lightweight design and balanced tension. The Trigger Fly Capo takes all of that to the next level with a more ergonomic grip, a specially engineered spring mechanism for precise, even pressure and easy placement, and an optimized rubber pad that allows notes and chords to ring out with smooth clarity up and down the fingerboard.
Trigger Fly Capo highlights:
- Our most popular design with better handling and tuning stability than ever
- Streamlined grip for more comfortable, ergonomic feel
- Custom spring mechanism for easy placement and precise intonation
- Optimized fret pad ensures notes ring out with smooth clarity
- Available in black, satin chrome, and gun metal finishes
- $25.99 MSRP
Dunlop Trigger Fly Capo
For more information, please visit jimdunlop.com.
A 2x2 USB-C audio interface for macOS, iOS, and Windows, designed to kickstart any music or content creation project in the studio or on the go.
With BOOM you can record, monitor, and mix through class-leading mic preamps and pristine digital conversion. Capture any source from guitar, keyboard, and percussion, to voice and vocals with legendary Apogee sound quality at 24-bit/192kHz resolution. BOOM is the only interface in its class that lets you fine-tune your input sources with premium built-in hardware DSP FX. Are you a creator on the go? BOOM is powered by your device - just connect BOOM directly to your Mac, iPad Pro, or Windows laptop, and let your ideas flow wherever you go.
For almost four decades, Apogee has been perfecting the art of analog recording in a digital world. BOOM continues that legacy by focusing on the details and premium components - allowing your projects to stand out from the rest.
- BOOM’s conversion stages employ high-end analog to digital and digital to analog conversion components, not low-end codecs.
- All inputs accept a professional-spec maximum input level of +18dBu, ensuring a pristine audio signal even with the loudest sources.
- Mic preamps offer a class-leading 62 dB of gain, for capturing delicate sources with clarity and powering popular microphones like the Shure SM7B BOOM’s zero-ohm headphone output provides an audiophile experience, able to drive even high-impedance “hi-fi” headphones with power, clarity and a perfectly balanced frequency response.
BOOM is the first audio interface in its class to offer onboard hardware DSP. With the Symphony ECS Channel Strip (tuned by legendary mixer, Bob Clearmountain), you can shape and sculpt your input sources with a 3-band EQ, compression, and a drive knob that adds the warmth and grit of analog gear. The ECS Channel Strip is also available as a native plugin from Apogee.
Create the perfect live streaming production with the onboard Mixer and Loopback mode. Allowing you to listen to your game, Spotify playlist, & chat notifications all at the same time and at the perfect level.
Bundled with BOOM is Ableton Live Lite, which is a fresh and easy way to write, record, produce and perform your own music. It includes essential workflows, instruments, and effects for creating new sounds, recording ideas, performing on stage, and much more.
- balanced ¼” instrument/line input
- 1 balanced mic/line/instrument Combi input
- 1 ¼” Zero ohm Headphone output
- Left/Right ¼” balanced speaker outputs
- Built-in hardware DSP with Symphony ECS Channel strip
- PureDIGITAL connection for up to 24-bit/192kHz recording
- Rugged construction with steel casing and rubber pads along the base
- Connect directly to iPad Pro - Control with Apogee Control 2 app.
- Bus Powered with Included USB-C Cable
- Includes Apogee Control 2 software for macOS, iOS, and Windows
- Includes Ableton Live Lite DAW (free license + download with registration)
- Works with any audio recording application on macOS, iOS, or Windows
- Get 50% off any Apogee plugin or plugin bundle when you register BOOM
BOOM is available for $299.99 (USD) at Apogee dealers Worldwide.
For more information, please visit apogeedigital.com.
When using low-output dynamic or passive ribbon microphones, a consistent struggle is the introduction of noise from external preamps. Consoles, mixing boards, interfaces, and other preamps can sometimes require the gain to be maxed out, amplifying unwanted noise and often still being too quiet in overall volume. The Hosa MPA-149 Mic Preamp provides an immediate 26dB’s of gain with an impressive -97dBu signal-to-noise ratio, giving users a very clean and immediate gain boost for louder, clearer microphone performance.
Many volume-boost solutions include more cables, electronics, and failure points, whereas the HosaMPA-149 simply connects directly into the microphone. This convenient solution makes it ideal for podcasters, streamers, public speakers, and gigging professionals relying on unpredictable venue preamps to power low-output ribbon or dynamic mics. The Hosa MPA-149 only needs a preamp supplying 48V phantom power but does not pass the phantom power onto the microphone.
The Hosa MPA-149 utilizes a discrete Class-A circuit design and selected FET circuitry to help achieve a clean signal path and low-noise operation. Its compact metal housing is designed to perform reliably in any circumstance, whether it’s standing up to harsh environmental changes, eccentric performances, or getting thrown in and out of gig bags on the road.
The new Hosa MPA-149 Mic Preamp is available at an MSRP of $127.45. Street pricing $88.95.
For more information, please visit hosatech.com.