St-Sauveur, QC (June 29, 2017) -- Designed by legendary recording engineer and professional studio equipment designer, professor Malcolm Toft, The BPA-1 places studio quality pre-amplification, tone control, and compression at the feet of the bass guitarist. The frequencies chosen in the 3-band equalizer section have been specifically designed for the bass guitar and offer the same range of control as that found in the very best analog studio consoles. Ever wondered why studio engineers are able to get great sounds from your instrument when recording? Wonder no more- as you will have the same facilities!
Malcolm Toft is best known for the Trident console as well as working with the Beatles, David Bowie and T-Rex. The Bassics BPA-1 is Malcolm Toft’s first product designed for the musician.
- Two ultra-high quality low noise pick up amplifiers with individual level controls
- Three band sweep EQ tailored for bass with individual bypass
- Easy to use, bass specific studio quality compressor
- FX send and return with tuner support
- Balanced DI outputs pre and post EQ - TRS and XLR
- Illuminated controls and full signal metering
- Massive headroom to avoid unwanted distortion
- Self contained universal power supply, idea for touring
For more information:
Diffusion Audio, Inc.