- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
With over 40 different tolex and hardwood choices, custom lengths and custom assembly, it is easy to create a pedalboard that fits your own style and taste. To top off the board, Blackbird offers a variety of gig friendly accessories such as:
• The Wah Wedge platform that gives full access to treadle style pedals without breaking your ankle
• Locking ¼”, XLR or MIDI jacks for easy plug and play setups without ever touching a pedal.
• A/C power inlet to provide constant power to any power supply mounted under the pedalboard
• Custom fit flightcase to the exact dimensions of your new pedalboard
• Cable soldering so your Blackbird pedalboard is ready to go right out of the box
Blackbird pedalboards have already been shipped across the world from Seattle to Singapore. Pedalboard prices range from $100-$170 with accessories ranging from $10-$180.
For more information:
Source: Press Release