Fort Worth, TX(March 3, 2010) – The Britain 2.0 is an all-tube hand-wired guitar amplifier that offers an incredible level of power and flexibility in a package that is just over 13” wide!
The Britain 2.0 features two separate
channels that can be blended together to
create an infinite number of new tones and
is perfect for guitarists looking to define their
own unique tone.
To make the amplifier even more flexible, the Britain 2.0 is the first amp of it’s kind to
offer switchable 18W Class A or 50W Class A/B operation which allows the guitarist to
adjust the power and feel of the amplifier to suit any musical setting.
Standard features include:
• Channel 1: EF86 Preamp with Footswitchable Boost Mode and Independent
Volume Treble and Bass Controls
• Channel 2: 12AX7 Preamp with Independent Volume Treble and Bass Controls
• Switchable 18W Class A or 50W Class A/B operation using EL34 Output Tubes
• Series FX loop for each channel
• Handwired Turret Board Construction
The Britain 2.0 is currently being played by legendary guitarist Robbie McIntosh on the
2010 John Mayer Battle Studies World Tour. “The Britain 2.0 is the best amp I have ever
played. Great tone and versatility. I am very proud to be using a Jackson Ampworks
amplifier.” – Robbie McIntosh
The Britain 2.0 amplifier is available direct from the manufacturer for $1995.
For more information:
- Rig Rundowns
- Pro Advice