The reissued Medusa has a smaller, more compact housing, the same size as current Red Witch products. It features a potentiometer for the voice control, instead of the original 5-way switch, providing many Chorus options.
The reissued Medusa also features the addition of two effects: Tremolo and the unique ChorusTrem. ChorusTrem is when the Chorus effect and the Tremolo effect occur simultaneously and in sync. The Chorus pulse and the volume shift of the Tremolo work at the same time.
- Guise - This three position rotary switch allows you to choose Chorus mode (fully counter-clockwise), Tremolo mode (middle position) or ChorusTrem mode (fully clockwise).
- Velocity - This controls the speed of the Chorus pulse and Tremolo rise and fall, both effects are synced to the one control.
- Iridescence - This lets you determine the flavor of the chorus; fully counter-clockwise for sweet and pristine, a very subtle, shimmery sound right through to fully clockwise for marshland, super low-fi, swamp Chorus.
- Bathos - The depth control on the Chorus; fully c/clockwise is the deepest, back it off for a more subtle sound.
- Blend – This control adjusts the mix between clean signal and Chorus signal.
- Magnitude - When in Tremolo mode this knob adjusts the depth of the Tremolo. The sweet spot is approximately half way, further counter-clockwise and the Trem gets squashed, further clockwise and the Trem disappears.
- Footswitch - This is true bypass, which means when the pedal is not engaged there is no signal degradation or tone sucking, the pedal just becomes part of your guitar cable.
- LED - A ruby red super bright LED, which pulses in time with the speed.
For more information:
Red Witch Pedals
Source: Press Release