Earthboard EBII | NAMM 2022
June 4, 2022
Check out a new way to solve your pedal-power problems using a system that’s powered by rare magnets.
EARTHBOARD EBII has got you. The world's only magnetically designed and powered complete Pedalboard System comes with everything you need so you can Focus on the Music, Not the Set-Up. Just add your pedals and patch cables - in under 30 minutes - and you're on your way...
The EBII Effects Pedal Platform comes with:
- EARTHBOARD EBII Board (Holds up to 11 standard size pedals plus 1 battery)
- Integrated Cross Board Patch Cable connects the top and bottom rows of pedals EXCEPT it is built into the board! One more messy cable eliminated!!
- 9 Gravity Boots (for 8 pedals and the battery)
- Gravity Boots come with "fuzzy" hook-side Velcro to easily transfer your pedals from your current board
- 8 Gravity Boot Tethers and 1 Battery Tether (connecting cables) to provide power from the Gravity Boots
- Standard* 9v, 10,000mA long-lasting, rechargeable battery (includes USB charging cable and mesh carry pouch)
- *Option to upgrade to the XL Battery for an additional $50 fee
- Blue built-in undermount LED lights for the cool factor
- 2 Battery Port Input Jacks (side-mounted) for the option to place the battery on the floor next to the board to make room for one more pedal!
- 2 Power Port Input/Output Jacks, 1 on each side, for even more flexibility to:
- Power the EBII with an AC adapter (sold separately) instead of the battery
- Power a pedal on the floor next to the board rather than on the board (Requires the Lifeline Tether, sold separately)
- Connect additional EARTHBOARDs - One battery can power multiple connected EARTHBOARDs (Requires the Lifeline Tether, sold separately)