Guyatone Introduces Third Wave of Mighty Micro Series: Cool Booster, Micro Octaver, Overdrive & Sonic Shaper
The latest additions to the Mighty Micro series: CBm5 Cool Booster, MOm5 Micro Octaver, ODm5 Overdrive, SSm5 Sonic Shaper
The third round of Mighty Micro models features the following models:
Classic overdrive circuit with Drive, Tone, Level and 3-way voice switch and True Bypass Switching.
List Price - $165.00 MAP - $140.25
MOm5 Micro Octaver
Analog Octaver with 1 & 2 octaves down plus 3-voice filter switch and True Bypass Switching.
List Price - $190.00 MAP - $161.50
SSm5 Sonic Shaper
Harmonic Exciter circuit with Input Attenuator and True Bypass Switching.
List Price - $160.00 MAP - $136.00
CBm5 Cool Booster
Clean Booster with Gain, Tone, and Level Controls and True Bypass Switching.
List Price - $170.00 MAP - $136.00
The Guyatone mighty micros offer many improvements and additional features that Guyatone users have demanded, all packed into a rugged enclosure that retains the same-sized footprint as the original Micro Series effects. New features include:
• Lightweight, ultra-durable cast-aluminum chassis
• Top-mounted, no-tools battery compartment with “Smart Screw” and battery “Load Scope”
• Mechanical True Bypass Switching
• Ultra-Bright status LED is easily visible on dark stages
• Professional-grade component selection offers improved sound quality
• Cast Aluminum “Stomp Guard” protects Controls from damage or accidental adjustment
• Adjustable Input Attenuators allow use with any instrument or input signal
• Glow-In-The-Dark Washer for Bypass Switch offers improved visibility on dark stages
• Additional Controls with improved Functionality provide greater tonal options
• Top-mounted jacks save space on crowded pedalboards
• 3-Year Warranty
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
Adding to the company’s line of premium-quality effects pedals, Missing Link Audio has unleashed the new AC/Overdrive pedal. This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal – the only Angus & Malcom all-in-one stompbox on the market – brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
The AC/OD layout has three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone. That user-friendly format is perfect for quickly getting your ideal tone, and it also offers a ton of versatility. MLA’s new AC/OD absolutely nails the Angus tone from the days of “High Voltage” to "Back in Black”. You can also easily dial inMalcom with the turn of a knob. The pedal covers a broad range of sonic terrain, from boost to hot overdrive to complete tube-like saturation. The pedal is designed to leave on all the time and is very touch responsive. You can get everything from fat rhythm tones to a perfect lead tone just by using your guitar’s volume knob and your right-hand attack.
- Three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone
- Die-cast aluminum cases for gig-worthy durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
- True bypass on/off switch
- 9-volt DC input
- Made in the USA
MLA Pedals AC/OD - Music & Demo by A. Barrero
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials