3Degrees Audio Announces the Bygones Nostalgic Multi-Effect
3Degrees Audio's first guitar pedal is MIDI-controllable and features real-time digital processing.
The Bygones is intended to provide musicians the tools and precision to share their unique dreamspace holding their own tender memories - a multi-effect designed to unlock the world of nostalgia.
Bygones is a stereo, MIDI-capable, feature-rich lo-fi marvel, offering vintage vinyl noise, tape warping and modulation. The Bygones’ real-time digital processing provides a comprehensive suite of audio degradation algorithms with a wide range, permutability and granular control.
- Stereo Input/Output - the only Nostalgic pedal available today that allows you to compose in stereo
- MIDI Controllable - Provides 1/4" input & output jacks as well as Midi Output for MIDI throughput. Easily daisy chain your MIDI devices.
- 12 knobs to control 24 pitch, noise and lo-fi parameters
- 7 user-modifiable presets allow quick and easy storage and recall of unique nostalgia settings
- Separate jacks for Left/Right, Input/Output allow the Bygones to easily integrate into stereo or mono effects systems
- Custom machined aluminum case anodized black provides a rich backdrop for backlit, brightly colored knobs, all in a compact form factor
Bygones Nostalgic Multi-Effect retails for $325.00 and can be purchased directly from the 3Degrees Audio online store at www.3degreesaudio.com.