Blackstar Unveils the Debut 50R
The latest addition to the Blackstar's Debut series: the Debut 50R.
The Debut 50R is designed to be a simple, all-analogue alternative to entry level digital modelling amplifiers. Ideal for pedal players, the Debut 50R focuses more on tone and usability rather than unwanted “bells and whistles."
The features have been carefully selected to cover all an aspiring guitarist’s practise and gigging needs: two footswitchable channels, our patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) tone control, power reduction down to 5 Watts, series effects loop and custom-voiced digital reverb with Plate and Hall options. This amp is available in two vintage designs; cream covering with oxblood fret, or black and ‘biscuit’ basketweave.
To deliver the natural sounding response of a valve amp, Blackstar’s UK based design team have chosen to implement a discrete MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) preamp. The overdrive characteristics of MOSFETs are similar to those of valves. Our R&D team have gone beyond other manufacturer’s MOSFET implementations to deliver a preamp design that is virtually indistinguishable from the chosen valve references.
- 50 Watt combo
- 2 Channels – Clean + Overdrive
- MOSFET preamp
- Clean / Bright voicing for the clean channel Patented ISF tone control
- 50W - 5W power reduction
- ‘Plate’ and ‘Hall’ reverb options
- Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Speaker emulated Line Out for ‘silent’ practice or recording
- 1x12" custom-designed speaker, producing true Blackstar tones
- Series effects loop
- Stereo playback of Line In sources through headphones
- Dual footswitch control for channel switching and enabling/disabling Reverb
- Compatible with any 2-button latching footswitch (available separately)
- Vintage styling in cream and black options