Bourgeois Guitars Releases the Touchstone Series Vintage/TS
Vintage/TS is the first co-produced acoustic guitar to come out of Bourgeois Guitars’ collaboration with Eastman Music Company.
Using his renowned system of hand voicing, all Touchstone Series soundboards are optimized for tonal excellence by Dana and his team of skilled luthiers in their Lewiston, Maine shop. The tops are then sent to Eastman’s workshop in Bazhou, China where a hand-picked group of talented and advanced guitar builders from Eastman’s team, specially trained in Bourgeois construction methodology, incorporate them into guitars of Dana’s design.
“The Touchstone Series is truly breaking new ground—they’re designed, and hand voiced in Maine from old growth Alaskan Sitka Spruce with Adirondack for the bracing. Touchstone is an extension of the boutique playing experience and gives players an opportunity previously unheard of in this product category,” said James Cook, Bourgeois Guitars’ Product Manager.
“Eastman has been able to help us offer a broader range of instruments, allowing us to make our guitars available to a much wider audience. This is something we have always wanted to do for guitar players, but frankly would not have been able to provide at any meaningful volume without this partnership,” stated Dana Bourgeois, Bourgeois’ CEO.
- A hand-voiced, old-growth Sitka Spruce soundboard, braced with Adirondack Spruce.
- The coveted Bourgeois tone and build quality, now accessible to a wider audience of players.
- Available at finer acoustic instrument stores near you.
The Touchstone Vintage/TS is available now through select Bourgeois dealerships, at $3,299 MSRP. For more information on the Vintage/TS, visit bourgeoisguitars.com.
- GALLERY: NAMM 2018 Day 4 - Premier Guitar ›
- NAMM '18 - Bourgeois Guitars Large Soundhole OM & Generation ... ›
- Bourgeois Guitar Announces the Ray LaMontagne Signature Series ... ›