Buzzing Bugs Audio Introduces the BB03 Lo-Fi Chorus Pedal
The BB03 Lo-Fi Chorus is a flexible analogue modulation machine, designed to emulate the warm, woozy, and decayed saturation of vintage chorus, worn-out cassette tapes, and warped vinyl records.
Buzzing Bugs Audio Devices, one of the UK’s most exciting new pedal brands, has introduced their newest creation, the BB03 Lo-Fi Chorus.
This flexible analog modulation machine is painstakingly designed to emulate the warm, woozy, and decayed saturation of vintage chorus, worn-out cassette tapes, and warped vinyl records. Its five control knobs allow you to control the amount “aging” and warble of your guitar tone, so you can fine-tune your signal with just the right amount of decayed beauty.
Like the company’s previous creations, including the BB01 Fuzz Pre-Amp, the BB03 Lo-Fi Chorus stands out with its undeniable character. The BB03 Lo-Fi Chorus captures the essence of vintage analog imperfections, each element dynamically interacting to provide a myriad of tone-shaping possibilities.
- ROOM - clipped echo/slapback
- DEPTH - controls depth of the oscillation
- TIME - controls the speed of the oscillation
- MIX - combines the clean guitar signal with the modulated effect, to control between chorus or vibrato
- AGE - alters the oscillation wave, ‘detuning’ the wave for woozy, worn-out sound
- True bypass switching
- Hand-built in England using diecast, robust metal enclosure
- Top-mounted jacks for maximum pedalboard efficiency
- 9vDC standard center negative input – external power only, no battery compartment