Chicago-based boutique builder Daredevil Pedals' new version of the Bootleg Dirty Delay is designed to emulate vintage analog delay with hand-wired digital delay circuit and unique "dirt" control feature.
Now streamlined without tap tempo circuitry, this V2 brings all of the hand-wired features of the original, while carrying a lower street price. Unique to this design, is the gain stage present in the repeat path, adding adjustable dirt to the delayed audio. These are engineered to emulate vintage analog delay tones.
- Hand-wired digital delay circuit
- Designed to emulate vintage analog delay
- Unique "dirt" control feature adds gain to repeats
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
Daredevil Pedals Bootleg Dirty Delay V2
MAP Price for USA is $189. For international pricing & availability, contact Daredevil sales - Andy@to11sales.comAdditional info & videos are avail on the website www.Daredevilpedals.com
- Daredevil Debuts the Almighty Bass Fuzz - Premier Guitar ›
- Daredevil Pedals Releases the Earl Slick Daisho - Premier Guitar ›
- Daredevil Pedals Introduces the Nova Fuzz - Premier Guitar ›