An original design with a mid-contour tone stack.
Chicago, IL (January 17, 2018) -- Chicago-based boutique builder Daredevil Pedals has introduced the new Almighty Bass pedal. The Almighty Fuzz is an original design circuit, not a variation of some other pedal. The gain is biting and thick, with enough tonal options to cover a lot of ground without the normal low end loss that some bass effects have. Lots of volume and gain on hand... great for blending with your DI signal or your normal amp gain.
- Volume - master level of pedal
- Gain - controls amount of Fuzz
- Tone - contours between a scooped mids EQ turned CCW, and full range with boosted upper mids turned CW.
- Wide scope of gain available, from slight dirt to overblown fuzz
- Maintains huge low end and high volume output
- A well defined fuzz tone with a mid contour tone stack
- 2 year warranty
- True Bypass, Hand Wired in Chicago.
The Almighty Bass Fuzz carries a street price of $169. All Daredevil pedals are available for purchase direct online at www.Daredevilpedals.com along with video and audio demos.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: