Fender Unveils the Tone Master Princeton Reverb
February 21, 2023
Using Fender’s proprietary Tone Master modeling process the Tone Master Princeton is a replication of the legendary tube amplifier.
The Tone Master Princeton Reverb is the latest addition to Fender’s acclaimed series of amplifiers. With player-centric features and modern conveniences, it’s sure to appeal to today’s most demanding professionals. The Tone Master Princeton Reverb is intended to be versatile enough to go from the bedroom to the recording studio to the gig with the great sound and authentic vintage vibe known by Fender players. It’s designed to be the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amplifier for any situation.
- An additional rear-panel features delivers modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- A balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations captured with Shure SM57 and Royer R-121 microphones with a mute switch for both silent stage or recording use
- It delivers classic Fender tone, reverb and tremolo; and it’s the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amplifier for any situation.
Exploring the Tone Master Princeton Reverb | Fender Amplifiers | Fender
MSRP: $899.99. For more information, please visit fender.com.
From Your Site Articles
- The Fender TBX Tone Control, Part 1 ›
- Fender Coronado Review ›
- Fender Vibro-King 20th Anniversary Amp Review ›
Related Articles Around the Web