Reminiscent of the '66 original, the H72 Reissue revives the iconic design and features Cherry finish with gold foil mini-humbuckers.
The first H72, introduced in 1966, has become an instrument highly sought-after by music lovers due to both its importance to guitar history and its enduring design. Today, players and fans have an opportunity to join the Harmony tradition and add their unique signature to this instrument’s story. Spec’d to fit the needs of today’s player, the H72 is available in a distinct Cherry finish and equipped with mustache gold foil mini-humbuckers for a vintage look and tone with a modern feel.
- Top, Back and Side: Maple Laminate
- Body Color: Cherry
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Binding: Cream
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Width: 43 mm
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Pickup: Mustache Gold Foil Mini-Humbuckers (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Volume x 2, Tone x 2, 3-way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Wood Base and Saddle with Tailpiece
- Strings: 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Non Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Black and Gold
- Switch Tip: Cream
The Harmony H72 is available exclusively on harmony.co at $699 (US MAP) with limited quantities available. For more information, head to harmony.co or follow Harmony Guitars on IG/FB/YT at @harmonyguitars.
- First Look: Harmony H650 - Premier Guitar ›
- Harmony Comet Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Harmony Guitars Vintage Reissues - Premier Guitar ›