J. Rockett Introduces the Juice Bar Power System
The Juice Bar is a 2000mA power supply with line in fuse designed to offer huge amounts of safe power to your board.
“The Juice system is an innovative and versatile approach to how players power their boards,” says Chris Van Tassel. The Juice Bar is a 2000mA power supply with line in fuse allowing huge amounts of safe power to your board. “Mostmusician’s rigs typically draw 1,000mA or less and that typically includes a large draw digital pedal like a StrymonTimeline so you’ll have plenty of bandwidth with the Juice" Chris continues “For players looking for real versatility theJuice Bar has it all. First, it can be powered with a standard wall wart supply, USBC 5v device charger like an iPhone base or if you have a power bank like those for charging phones you can even go wireless with it. We tested this on a large board and it powered the entire night and was still on in the morning! You can power the Juice Bar with anything from 9V to 24V as long as they do not exceed a maximum of 2 amps (2,000 mA) and a negative tip polarity. The filtered power is quiet and you can easily see your mA draw with the built-in mA tester. The Juice Bar and Juice Jointare expandable within the 2 amp limit so you can power even the largest boards”.
Juice Bar Features:
- 9, 9v Outputs
- 1, 12v Output
- 1, 18v Output
- 2, USB Outputs
- mA tester to ensure your are drawing proper power for your board
- Can be powered by any wall wart style power supply (negative tip 9v), cell phone battery bank to create a wireless system, or USBC (5v mobile device charger)
- For more output needs connect a Juice Joint to the output of a Juice Bar to expand outputs (9v to add more 9v, 12v to add more 12v, and 18v to add more 18v)
Juice Power Supply Features:
- 2000ma switching Power Supply
- Line in Fuse
Juice is available now for $29, Juice Bar for $259 and Juice Joint for $99 via select dealers.
For more information, please visit rockettpedals.com.
- J. Rockett APE Review ›
- J. Rockett Audio Designs Launches the El Hombre Overdrive ›
- J. Rockett Audio Tranquilizer Phaser Review ›