Soldano Unveils the SLO Overdrive
November 1, 2022
The new Super Lead Overdrive pedal was designed to get the signature Soldano sound onto your pedalboard.
The new Super Lead Overdrive pedal is designed to provide the perfect balance of gain, sustain, and touch response the SLO is known for. Crafted using the same cascading gain stages as the flagship amp, the SLO pedal is the perfect way to get that signature Soldano sound onto your pedalboard.
The SLO pedal front panel boasts the same controls for Gain, Volume, Presence, and a 3-band EQ as the 100-watt tube amp. The side-mounted Deep switch nails the amp’s depth-knob low-end punch. These controls take you from harmonically rich crunch to some of the most famous high-gain in history.
- Inspired by the legendary Super Lead Overdrive (SLO-100) amplifier
- Familiar control layout with gain, volume, 3-band EQ, and presence
- Deep voicing select switch
- Iconic Soldano look 9v power jack – DC supply only, no battery connection within
- Assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 2.6” (w) x 4.5” (d) x 2.25” (h)
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Includes limited 5-Year Warranty
Mike Soldano and George Lynch discussing the SOLDANO SLO Pedal
Soldano Super Lead Overdrive Pedal
- Inspired by the legendary Soldano SLO-100 tube amplifier
- Replicates the original amp's cascading-gain-stage design for authentic SLO tone
- Volume and Gain knobs let you dial in your output level and amount of saturation
For more information, please visit soldano.com.
From Your Site Articles
- Soldano Unveils the SLO-30 - Premier Guitar ›
- Quick Hit: Soldano Supercharger GTO Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Review: Soldano 44 Blues City Music Signature Amp - Premier Guitar ›
Related Articles Around the Web