Strymon Introduces the Brig dBucket Organic Delay
Strymon's Brig dBucket organic delay is designed to be a simple-yet-flexible pedal that offers classic “bucket brigade” analog delay sounds.
The sound of analog bucket brigade delays (BBDs) is classic for a reason, offering warm tones and a distinctive and organic gooey-ness to the repeats that is unlike any other kind of circuit design. The new Brig dBucket Delay pedal from Strymon recreates all of the signature behavior that these classic chips deliver while offering greater flexibility, power, and performance - you really can play the repeats like an instrument.
Brig offers three different BBD voices accessible by a 3-way toggle switch (labeled 3205, 3005, and Multi)based on different types of classic bucket brigade circuits, offering you everything from gritty repeats and sci-fi psychedelia to soft and dreamlike soundscapes you can float on top of. Warm bucket brigade modulation gives your repeats exciting movement, and at the shortest delay times works as a killer standalone BB chorus pedal too!
The Brig pedal also offers a Filter control knob that allows you to shape the tone of repeats with an enhanced degree of creativity and precision.
Add in full stereo i/o, TRS MIDI, 300 presets, USB C for DAW MIDI control and firmware updates, a discrete JFET analog input circuit for unrivaled feel and touch response, and seamless tap temp behavior that allows you both artifact-free tempo tapping or bucket brigade chaos when you tweak the Time knob, and you have a seriously powerful BBD workstation in a compact form factor.
Brig carries a $259 street price.
- Three distinct bucket brigade voicings based upon classic BBD circuit configurations.
- Unique Filter control for shaping the tone of the repeats.
- Premium discrete stereo JFET analog input circuit for exceptional feel and touch response.
- TRS MIDI/Expression jack for external control via expression pedal or TRS MIDI.
- Full MIDI integration - 300 onboard presets, real-time parameter control, and more.
- Full stereo inputs and outputs via TRS jacks.
- Mono-to-mono, Mono-to-stereo and Stereo-to-stereo operation.
- Artifact-free tap tempo.
- USB C for DAW MIDI control and firmware updates.
Strymon Brig dBucket Delay
- Strymon Timeline Pedal Review ›
- Strymon Riverside Review ›
- Strymon Brigadier Delay, Orbit Flanger, Blue Sky Reverberator, and Ola Chorus & Vibrato Pedal Reviews ›