A clever MIDI interface that will work with just about any pedal equipped with a 1/4" MIDI jack.
Strymon has introduced Conduit, a USB MIDI interface for pedals. Conduit is a premium, easily configurable, ultra-reliable MIDI interface that will work with just about any quarter-inch MIDI equipped effects pedals you have, and it also offers the best USB computer connection available for any TRS MIDI pedal.
Conduit is easy to set up and use, with plug-in-and-go functionality. Each of Conduit's four bi-directional TRS jacks are independently configurable to work with most quarter-inch MIDI equipped pedals. Built-in grounding isolation ensures the quiet operation you expect from Strymon. And for pedals that only need to receive MIDI, Dual Mode allows you to connect two pedals to a single TRS output using an optional TRS splitter cable.
Conduit is designed to be a rock solid USB MIDI interface between your computer and your pedals. Send MIDI control change messages from a sequencer for perfectly synced pedal parameter changes. Automate pedal preset changes, load and save presets, or send SYSEX messages—all from your computer.
Strymon Conduit – MIDI Hub – Intro
Out of the box, Conduit's 1/4" TRS MIDI jacks are configured to work with Strymon pedals—just plug and go! Other configurations are easily selectable with no DIP switches, no custom cables, and no screwdriver required. Need more TRS MIDI outputs? Just link another Conduit!
Features / Specs:
• One opto-isolated 5-pin DIN MIDI interface (IN and OUT ports)
• Four 1/4" TRS bi-directional MIDI ports
• Five MIDI status indicator LEDs
• One USB Type-C to USB-A Male cable
• Lightweight, compact anodized aluminum chassis with threaded mounting hardware
• Weight: 5 oz (141 g)
• Dimensions: 2.63" deep x 3.5" wide x 1.2" tall (7.2 cm deep x 9 cm wide x 3.8 cm tall)
US Street price will be $149.
For more information:
- Strymon Big Sky Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Expression Pedal Basics: Take Control! - Premier Guitar ›
- Strymon Introduces the Compadre Dual Voice Compressor & Clean ... ›