TWA Unveils the Scott Henderson Signature Distortion
Totally Wycked Audio announces its first signature model, taking their classic Sonic Distortion circuit and re-working it to meet Scott Henderson's standards.
The primary improvement was a re-design of the pedal’s tone stack, shifting the center frequency for more focus in the lows and lower-mids. Even as the SH9’s Tone control is turned up, there is no loss of the bass frequencies that Scott considers essential for playing in the higher registers on the guitar.
This increased note girth combined with the SH9’s inherently compressed sound allows Scott to effortlessly articulate the fluid, horn-like lead tones that he is famous for. Other useful improvements include an increased output level that helps the pedal to be heard clearly in a full band context, as well as 9- or 18-volt operation for increased headroom with less compression and a slightly different character to the distortion.
- Signature distortion pedal inspired by classic SD-9 circuit
- Thick, compressed, amp-like tone
- Improved Bass and lower Midrange response
- Increased “girth” on high-register notes
- Allows notes to “speak” properly
- Increased output level
- JRC4558 OpAmp
- Optional 18-VDC operation for increased headroom, less compression and alternate drive signature
- True Bypass switching
- Die cast zinc enclosure with custom powder coat
- Made in USA
- Street Price - $300
TWA SH9 Scott Henderson signature Distortion
More info: www.godlyke.com.
- TWA Little Dipper LD-01 Envelope-Controlled Formant Filter Pedal ... ›
- TWA WR-3 Wah Rocker Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Totally Wycked Audio Triskelion TK-1 Pedal Review - Premier Guitar ›