Totally Wycked Audio announces its first signature model, taking their classic Sonic Distortion circuit and re-working it to meet Scott Henderson's standards.
The primary improvement was a re-design of the pedal’s tone stack, shifting the center frequency for more focus in the lows and lower-mids. Even as the SH9’s Tone control is turned up, there is no loss of the bass frequencies that Scott considers essential for playing in the higher registers on the guitar.
This increased note girth combined with the SH9’s inherently compressed sound allows Scott to effortlessly articulate the fluid, horn-like lead tones that he is famous for. Other useful improvements include an increased output level that helps the pedal to be heard clearly in a full band context, as well as 9- or 18-volt operation for increased headroom with less compression and a slightly different character to the distortion.
- Signature distortion pedal inspired by classic SD-9 circuit
- Thick, compressed, amp-like tone
- Improved Bass and lower Midrange response
- Increased “girth” on high-register notes
- Allows notes to “speak” properly
- Increased output level
- JRC4558 OpAmp
- Optional 18-VDC operation for increased headroom, less compression and alternate drive signature
- True Bypass switching
- Die cast zinc enclosure with custom powder coat
- Made in USA
- Street Price - $300
TWA SH9 Scott Henderson signature Distortion
More info: www.godlyke.com.
An envelope-dependent drive circuit where the amount and type of saturation is intricately & inextricably linked to the input signal level.
Clifton, NJ (January 20, 2019) -- The larval offspring of our mind-melting DynaMorph, the MM-01 Mini Morph features an envelope-dependent drive circuit where the amount and type of saturation is intricately & inextricably linked to the input signal level. Multi-layered, highly complex waveforms meet & morph to create sizzling, splatter-full effects bordering on the bizarre.
We took the original DynaMorph circuit & stripped out the envelope-controlled level section to create a pint-sized powerhouse that’s simple to use yet can still conjure cascades of cacophonous creativity.
Depending on control settings and playing technique, the MiniMorph™ can expel an almost unlimited variety of filthy, flittering filter effects that will add depth and dimension to your notes. Tight chirps, greasy gurgles, & long, yawning sweeps are all available by simply varying your picking attack.
The TWA MiniMorph offers the following features
- Unlimited range of sounds, from mild drive to extreme fuzz to massive synth filter sweeps.
- Dynamically responsive to input signal – Input directly controls type/degree of distortion event.
- Dual cascading Preamps – Each with independent Level control.
- Dual mode switch – offers two different EQ curves for added tonal options
- Dedicated Dry Level Control – allows user to blend in Dry signal to taste.
- Master Level Control – determines overall volume level of pedal
- S3 “Shortest Send” relay-based True-Bypass switching for transparent operation in bypass.
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Street Price $189
For more info on TWA products including video demos of the MM-01 MiniMorph, please visit our website www.godlyke.com , e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 973-777-7477
For more information:
The pedal aims to offer practical, usable delay functions in a unique configuration that can generate classic delay tones as well as many unique new sounds.
Clifton, NJ (November 21, 2018) -- Combining the best of analog and digital technology, the ND-1 Navigator delay from EMMA Electronic offers practical, usable delay functions in a unique configuration that can generate classic delay tones as well as many unique new sounds. Tap-tempo, modulation, beat-splits, trails, wet/dry outputs - All this and more in a compact package that’s simple to use and simply sounds gorgeous.
The Navigator’s most unique feature is a separate Level control for the beat-split delay repeats. This option allows the user to emphasize the second delay voice, or to turn the main delay off entirely to create interesting new rhythmic delay effects.
- TIME – Controls length of main Delay repeat.
- FEEDBACK - Controls amount of Delay repeats.
- MAIN D – Controls level of main Delay voice.
- SECOND – Controls level of beat-split Delay voice.
- COLOR – Controls the tonality of the Delay voice, from dark to bright.
- SPEED – Controls rate of Modulation from slow to fast.
- DEPTH – Controls degree of Modulation from subtle to extreme.
- BEAT-SPLIT SWITCH – Selects time interval for the secondary Delay voice.
- TAIL – Turns on “delay trails” function so that repeats will continue in bypass.
- TAP TEMPO – Allows user to tap in the Delay time with their foot.
- WET/DRY OUTPUTS –Splits wet and dry signals to separate outputs.
- POWER – 9-Volt battery or 9VDC power adaptor 70mA current draw.
- BYPASS – Buffered bypass with low impedance output.
- STREET PRICE - $279
For more info on EMMA Electronic products including video demos of the ND-1 Navigator, please visit our website www.godlyke.com, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 973-777-7477.
For more information: