The Octoverdrive circuit is based around a set of obsolete selenium rectifiers that create thick, harmonically rich, tube-like saturation.
"Autumn is our absolute favorite time of year, and to celebrate the Season of the Witch and all that is scary, spooky, and frighteningly fun, we present the TWA Octoverdrive!
Like Frankenstein’s Monster, cobbled together from discorporate parts and then electrified back to life, the heart of the Octoverdrive hides archaic, undead components that should not create sound –and yet, it lives!" - TWA
To TWA's knowledge, selenium diodes have never been used in a circuit to process audio before now.
The Octoverdrive offers the following features:
- TREAT channel – A thick, harmonically rich tube-like drive with optimal compression.
- TRICK channel – Adds a haunting, high-octave harmonic to the drive signal. Unlike other Octavia’s, the Octoverdrive retains low-end while also boosting output level
- Footswitchable channel selection with LED indicator
- 3-band cut/boost EQ – Bass, Mids, and highs can be precisely sculpted. Dry Blend control blends in clean signal with the drive for additional tone tweaking.
- Jack O’ Lantern LED display lights when pedal is engaged.
- 9 VDC power (external power source required)
- Mechanical True Bypass switching
- Made in USA
- Street Price $249
For more information, please visit
LIMITED EDITION–TWA Octoverdrive all-original overdrive with switchable octavia circuit.
Godlyke, Inc. has partnered with the OD808’s designer, former Maxon Engineer Susumu Tamura for a limited run of 400 pieces.
Clifton, NJ (April 12, 2019) -- Godlyke, Inc. is proud to announce the release of the limited-edition Maxon 40th Anniversary OD808-40 Overdrive pedal.
Originally released in 1979, the Maxon OD808 Overdrive was designed to emulate the warm, natural sound of an overdriven tube-amp and was arguably the first pedal of its kind. Originally released by Maxon in the Japanese market, the OD808 circuit was then licensed by Ibanez and released worldwide as the TS808 Tubescreamer.
To celebrate the 40th anniversary of this iconic effect, Godlyke, Inc. has partnered with the OD808’s designer, former Maxon Engineer Susumu Tamura to release the limited-edition OD808-40 Anniversary model.
Featuring a circuit modified to Mr. Tamura’s specifications, the OD808-40 features more output with superior note articulation and an improved dynamic response.
Production of the OD808-40 will be limited to 400 pieces and each unit will be serial numbered and come with a certificate of authenticity. In addition, the first 40 units will be hand-signed by Mr. Tamura himself.
Street price for the OD808-40 is $199 for unsigned version and $400 for signed version.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
An envelope-dependent drive circuit where the amount and type of saturation is intricately & inextricably linked to the input signal level.
Clifton, NJ (January 20, 2019) -- The larval offspring of our mind-melting DynaMorph, the MM-01 Mini Morph features an envelope-dependent drive circuit where the amount and type of saturation is intricately & inextricably linked to the input signal level. Multi-layered, highly complex waveforms meet & morph to create sizzling, splatter-full effects bordering on the bizarre.
We took the original DynaMorph circuit & stripped out the envelope-controlled level section to create a pint-sized powerhouse that’s simple to use yet can still conjure cascades of cacophonous creativity.
Depending on control settings and playing technique, the MiniMorph™ can expel an almost unlimited variety of filthy, flittering filter effects that will add depth and dimension to your notes. Tight chirps, greasy gurgles, & long, yawning sweeps are all available by simply varying your picking attack.
The TWA MiniMorph offers the following features
- Unlimited range of sounds, from mild drive to extreme fuzz to massive synth filter sweeps.
- Dynamically responsive to input signal – Input directly controls type/degree of distortion event.
- Dual cascading Preamps – Each with independent Level control.
- Dual mode switch – offers two different EQ curves for added tonal options
- Dedicated Dry Level Control – allows user to blend in Dry signal to taste.
- Master Level Control – determines overall volume level of pedal
- S3 “Shortest Send” relay-based True-Bypass switching for transparent operation in bypass.
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Street Price $189
For more info on TWA products including video demos of the MM-01 MiniMorph, please visit our website www.godlyke.com , e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 973-777-7477
For more information: