A variable-state, tap-tempo low-frequency oscillator that can be used to control practically any device with an expression input.
Clifton, NJ (October 29, 2019) -- The Side Step is a variable-state, tap-tempo low-frequency oscillator (LFO) that can be used to control practically any device with an expression input and/or +5V control voltage source. Just connect it to the slave pedal and tap to create unique new sounds and effects.
The Side Step LFO rate can be controlled via tap tempo, onboard rate pot, or an external expression pedal. The SS-01 features eight different waveform options for its onboard LFO, which are selectable via rotary switch.
The EXP jack allows connection of your favorite expression pedal to the Side Step, while the EXP Thru switch allows for standard operation of the expression pedal with the slave pedal/device - effectively bypassing the Side Step without having to disconnect it. The Side Stepâ„¢ can also be hard bypassed to use the slave pedal/device in its standard operating mode.
- Universal tap-tempo LFO can be connected to the EXP/CV jack of practically any audio device
- LFO rate control via tap-tempo, onboard Rate control, or external expression pedal (via EXP jack)
- Eight selectable waveforms for LFO (saw, rev saw, square, triangle, sine, peak, rev peak, random)
- EXP jack allows connection of your favorite expression pedal to control the LFO rate
- EXP Thru switch allows use of expression pedal to control standard EXP function of slave pedal
- Hard Bypass allows use of slave pedal in its standard operating mode
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Street Price $179
For more info on TWA products including video demos of the SS-01 Side Step, please visit our website www.godlyke.com , e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 973-777-7477.
For more information: