Godlyke Releases the Power-All ECO-dapter
Godlyke partners with Carbonfund.org Foundation to introduce the world's first carbon-free power supply for effects pedals.
The ECO-Dapter's carbon footprint is neutralized through the purchase of carbon offsets. Carbonfund.org's certified carbon reductions are third party validated to assure the highest standards and are permanently retired rather than being re-used. The ECO-Dapter meets the stringent Level VI energy efficiency standards set out by the U.S. Department of Energy. This means that the ECO-Dapter consumes less power, conserving natural resources while eliminating the waste and environmental hazards associated with disposable batteries. Additionally, the ECO-Dapter provides ultra-quiet, high-current power to effects pedals.
- 9 VDC, 2000 mA regulated power supply
- Meets DOE Level VI energy efficiency standard
- Carries Carbonfund.org Carbonfree Product Certification
- Ultra-low noise floor for silent operation
- Environmentally-friendly, Recycled/Recyclable packaging
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – never buy another power supply!
- Powers all your 9 VDC pedals from a single supply
- Space-saving profile takes up only one outlet space
- Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world (100-240VAC)
- 10-foot, 24-gauge power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
Power-All Eco-Dapter | Carbonfree Power Supply for Guitar Effect Pedals
For more info on Power-All products, visit www.godlyke.com.