An all-new Carrier-class software ecosystem for hybrid- and plugin-based rigs featuring advanced virtual cabinet emulation technology.
At its core: next-generation DynIR cabinet emulation for on-demand access to 500+ virtual guitar & bass cabinets, studio-grade microphones and pristine recording environments. For total command of the post-amp signal chain, GENOME’s surgically-tuned Studio FX and player-centric workflow empower you with the pinnacle in next-generation pro-grade tools. Available in plugin- and standalone-formats, and offering cross-platform compatibility courtesy of a handy IR Export feature, GENOME is primed and ready to deliver consistent, reliable tone from the studio to the stage.
GENOME is a purpose-built adaptable channel strip developed to exceed the exacting standards of the modern player. Better yet, it’s versatile and effortless to set up. Using an outright in-the-box setup? Simple, set GENOME as your post-virtual-amp plugin. Got a collection of physical amps? Grab a Captor or Captor X, line the DI signal into your DAW and dive into a world of surgical tone-shaping. What about Modelling Processors and Pedal-Boards? Disable your cab sim, hook up to your DAW and let GENOME do the hard work.
• Hyper intuitive, guitar-centric interface roots your focus on dialling in the perfect tone
• Harness the power of Two notes Proprietary DynIR technology with complete control of over 500+ virtual guitar and bass cabinets, studio-grade microphones and recording environments
• Virtually unlimited creative potential with up-to 8 independent channels, plus a master input channel, master output channel, optional dual-Lanes per channel for parallel processing, and all mainstay mix-centric controls
• Expand your library with an ever growing catalogue of DynIRs from house-hold cabinet manufacturers and iconic artists
• Export your DynIRs as static Impulse Responses for use in floorboard modelling processors, plugin applications and more • Experience liberated performance capability with full MIDI Mapping and Snapshots
• Available for MacOS X & Windows (64- and 32-bit) operating systems in standalone, VST3, AU, AAX & VST formats
For more information visit: www.two-notes.com.
- Two Notes Torpedo VM-202 Speaker Simulator Review - Premier ... ›
- Two Notes Audio Announces the Torpedo Captor X 16 Ohm Version ... ›
- Two Notes Audio Engineering Announces Torpedo Live and ... ›
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.