Malek worked with Vola Guitars to create a unique guitar featuring custom artwork and Vola designed Modern C profile neck.
The design on the body of the guitar was inspired from the band’s album “Legacy”. Being a USA Custom shop model, the team did some really cool tricks to truly stand out. A few innovative features include the Luminlay, a custom-made glow-in-the-dark acrylic that Vola made in-house, poured, and cut the logo out flush into the body. The artwork on the body of the guitar is laser etched in and left open to feel the texture of the design so you have this high gloss finish and still have the texture of the artwork.
- Neck through construction
- Mahogany body, Birdseye maple neck, Ebony fingerboard
- The Vola designed Modern C profile neck
- Custom Artwork and designed pieces inlaid into the guitar
- SP Custom Savage beast neck and Chaos land VIII Bridge
- 1 Volume 1 tone and 3-way switch Hipshot 7 string Bridge
- Buck-eyed Burl Top
- Finish options – Sands (natural Buckeye) and Void (purple burst)
Malek Benarbia Signature Model Demo - The Vola Djinn
Crafted by Vola's USA CustomShop located in Southern California. The Djinn has a street price of USD $4,239.99. For more information and where to buy, visit volaguitar.com.
- Vola Guitars - Premier Guitar ›
- Vola Guitars Releases the KJM J1 Signature Vasti - Premier Guitar ›
- Vola Guitars Vasti KJM - Gear Spotlight - Premier Guitar ›